Fixed Temperature Propagator
From: Propagation : Fixed Temperature Propagators
A propagator will help you successfully germinate seeds or cuttings. These Mini and Maxi electric Propagators come complete with Seed Trays and Covers and are designed to maintain the optimum germination temperature of 19ºC. These propagators make it easy for you to grow a wide variety of plants without worrying about setting the correct temperature.
- Designed to retain a constant temperature of 19ºC (+/-2º) using a fixed temperature thermostat within the watertight base of the propagator (please see learn more tab).
- Electrically heated propagator with a power consumption of just 50 watts.
- A 4ft (122cm) mains lead makes it easy to use in your greenhouse or house.
- Available in two sizes: Mini Propagator - 16" (41cm) x 23" (58.5cm), supplied complete with two full size seed trays and covers. Maxi Propagator - 16" (41cm) x 30" (76cm), supplied complete with three full size seed trays and covers.
- The seed trays and covers supplied are the best quality ones we can find. Made by Stewart Plastics, the 15" x 9½" (38cm x 24cm) seed trays are a generous 3" (7.5cm) deep.
- The robust clear covers are 4½" (11.5cm) high and have two adjustable air vents.