175 Litre Tumbling Composter
From: Composting : Compost Tumblers
Compost in comfort with the double chamber 175 Litre Tumbling Composter and revolutionise your garden and growing at the same time by producing valuable, well rotted compost much faster than a traditional heap.
The 72cm wide, 95cm high by 66cm deep rugged UV stabilised plastic drum is easy to assemble and sits securely on the steel frame and the sliding front panel reveals two 87 litre chambers; one for filling and the other one for decomposing, allowing you to continue filling the tumbler whilst creating your compost, an attribute not many composters can boast.
Rotating the tumbling composter drum is much easier than turning a heap; there are adjustable air vents on each side and tough internal churning paddles thoroughly mix the contents on each turn - home composting has never been so easy!
- 175 Litre Tumbling Composter measures 72cm W x 95cm H x 66cm D
- Tough plastic drum supported by steel framework
- Features 2 x 87 litre chambers
- One chamber can be filled whilst other cooks
- Sliding front panel
- Drum easy to rotate
- No more back breaking manual turning of heap
- Comfortable loading/unloading height
- Internal churning paddles ensure good mixing of material
- Adjustable air vents on side of drum
- Ideal for quick composting of small batches of material
- Supplied flat packed with full instructions