Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater
From: Heating and Insulation : Paraffin Heaters
The Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater needs no electricity, is simple to operate and economical to run and will keep a cold frame or area of your greenhouse up to 2m² free of frost and this model from the new generation of paraffin heaters will run for 10 days between filling thanks to the 1.7 litre tank.
The Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater measures a mere 13cm in height (diameter is 21cm) and the single burner with made-to-last, extra long 30cm + wick will generate enough to heat to keep your valuable greenhouse plants safe during winter, early and late season growing and will also fight off damaging late frosts in cold frames. Ideal for use in a partioned area of a greenhouse use our bubble insulation to make heat retaining curtains, the compact but powerful Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater is the answer to your small scale heating problems.
- Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater measures 13cm H x 21cm dia
- Paraffin operated
- 1.7 litre capacity tank
- 10 day burning time
- Keeps an area up to 2m² frost free
- Ideal for cold frame use
- Pefect for small greenhouses, growing frames or partioned 'hot' areas of larger greenhouses
- Enriches air with CO² to boost plant growth
- Extra long 30cm+ wick
- Ideal for greenhouses with no mains electricity