Vintage Wire Arch in Natural Rust
From: Garden Structures : Metal Arches
Designed and hand-made by Harrods in the UK, the Vintage Wire Arches are a real hallmark of our UK manufacturing excellence, constructed using high strength 12mm thick solid steel for the uprights and curved rails and 10mm diameter for the cross linked horizontals.
Each arch is made up from 4 fully welded sections connected using precision turned solid steel joiners which lock the sections in place with stainless steel screws. Available in 3 sizes..
The Vintage Garden Arch in Natural Finish is supplied in degreased plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating. The arch carries a reassuring 10 year guarantee, this ensures years of life without the worry of structural failure caused by corrosion, which is unfortunately so often the case with inferior thin walled tubular products.
The arches feature integral fixing plates which can be secured onto decking, sleepers, concrete or paving using appropriate fixings available from all good hardware stores. If you are planning to fit the arch into open ground then we recommend securing the Vintage Arch with the substantial galvanised floor fixing pins which are available.
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK by Harrods
- Solid steel rod framework - 12mm for uprights and curved rails / 10mm for linking horizontal bars
- Degreased steel rods quickly develop an even rust coating over time
- Available in 3 sizes
- Small Arch Measures 1.2m/3ft 11" Wide x 2.21m/7ft 3" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Deep
- Medium Arch Measures 1.5m/4ft 11" Wide x 2.36m/7ft 9" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Deep
- Large Arch Measures 2.0m/6ft 7" Wide x 2.61m/8ft 7" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Deep
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee