Standard Wooden Raised Beds
From: Raised Bed Kits : Timber Raised Deep Bed Kits
The mid-range design of our raised bed selection and these wooden raised beds blend quality workmanship, design, value for money and performance to give you a fruit, vegetable or herb growing raised bed system you can rely on - especially when you consider the tallest Standard Wooden Raised Bed gives a whopping 76cm/30" of growing depth.
Please note that as timber is a natural product and is susceptible to shrinkage/swelling, all sizes are therefore nominal. Sizes apply to external dimensions.
- Standard Raised Beds made from quality 3.5cm/1.4" thick FSC-accredited Scandinavian timber planks
- Each plank depth measures 15cm in height - highest level suitable for wheelchair gardeners
- Each plank is planed all round for an attractive appearance
- High pressure treated with a non-toxic preservative after consultation with the country's leading organic growing body - mGarden Organic - before selecting treatment
- Preservative helps ensure best possible resistance to fungal decay and wood-boring insects
- Structurally guaranteed for 6 years
- Available in 5 heights (up to 76cm/30") and 11 length/width sizes to suit all crops and preferred working levels.
- Also available in a corner version for tight spaces
- Each kit supplied with pre-drilled planks, internal wooden corner fixing posts, galvanised screws and full instructions
- Optional capping (2.5cm/1" H x 7cm/2.8" W) is convenient to rest on while gardening and gives top of beds an elegant finish
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly