Slug Speed Hunter
From: Plant Protection : Slug and Snail Defence
Picking slugs off your hostas, lettuces and practically all garden vegetables is an essential but rather messy way of removing arguably the biggest garden pest, but squeamish gardeners need worry no more - thanks to the Speed Hunter, you'll never have to handle a slug, or any other slimy, plant-munching pest again.
And it's not just those of us who don't relish touching these creatures who will benefit; anyone with a bad back will appreciate being able to pick off slugs and snails from plants without bending, thanks to the 90cm/3ft long, unique, anti-corrosive aluminium claw arms. They're simple to use, are tactile enough not to squash their capture and can be use for general garden tasks as well, such as clearing areas without having to get your hands dirty.
There's no hiding place for slugs!
- Simple to use
- 90cm/3ft in length
- Reach well over a metre including arm length
- Prey is unharmed
- Ideal for slugs, snails and other similar pests
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Reach into densley planted borders or raised beds
- Use around the garden for clearing and other dirty tasks
- Prevents bending and stooping
- Perfect for gardeners with bad backs