Slimline Eco Heaters
From: Heating and Insulation : Tube Heaters
Traditional tubular heaters these Slimline Eco Heaters are not as although they may look like their tubular predecessors, they are stacked with features the older heaters can only dream about.
Available in 50cm, 1m and 1.5m lengths, these sleek, modern heaters are perfect for use in the same haunts tubular heaters made their name in - wardrobes, garages, sheds, boats, caravans, outside toilets, airing cupboards, potting sheds, mobile homes, portable buildings and many, many more - but due to the automatic heat sensitive cut-out and built-in thermostat, they won't guzzle your wattage and are perfectly safe to leave on.
With their sleek, white enamel finish, 4cm diameter and weatherproof IP44 rating - ideal for greenhouse use - the Slimline Eco Heaters are the answer to almost all your heating problems - and when you consider fixing brackets and a generous 1.5m mains cable (complete with plug) are supplied with all three slimline ecos, your heater odyssey is over!
- Slimline Eco Heaters supplied in 3 lengths
- Small is 50cm long
- Medium Eco Heater measures 1m long
- 1.5m long large heater
- All heaters 4cm diameter
- Easy-clean white enamel finish
- Sleek modern design
- Automatic heat sensitive cut out
- Thermostatically controlled
- Supplied with brackets for wall fixing or floor standing
- IP44 splash rated
- Suitable for many diffeent locations
- Use in wardrobes, garages, sheds, boats, caravans, outside toilets, airing cupboards, potting sheds, mobile homes, portable buildings and many, many more
- Ideal for preventing dampness and condensation
- All heater supplied with 1.5m long mains cable with fitted plug
- Small heated rated at 55W
- Medium kicks out 120W
- Large Slimline Eco Heater has 190W output
- Fully CE certified