Silk Grey Roman Garden Arch
From: Garden Structures : Metal Arches
The Roman Style Garden Arch is particularly suitable for climbing ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees and often used as rose arches. Why not create a beautiful garden walkway by using multiple arches to create a stunning tunnel effect in your garden.
Manufactured to exceptionally high standards using pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel which is then powder coated silk grey. The RHS endorsed Arch framework is secured with strong internal galvanised steel brackets and stainless steel fixings.
The Arch is available in 4 sizes and is designed to be installed directly into the soil there is an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins.
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee, you can be sure the Roman Garden Arch in Silk Grey will prove to be a valuable feature in your garden for many years.
- Roman Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Available in 4 widths and 3 depths
- Frame manufactured from pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel for optimum strength
- Silk Grey powder coated finish
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Strong internal galvanised steel brackets
- Heavy duty stainless steel bolts
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables