Rootrainers - Root Trainers
From: Fertilisers, Feeds, Soil Testers and Improvers,Trays, Pots etc : Root Trainers
Rootrainers provide the best growing system for seeds, plugs and cuttings by way of the deep ribbed cells which help seedlings develop strong, fibrous root systems.
The unique open-bottomed design of the cells allow earlier root tips to make contact with the air and die off, which are replaced by fresh young roots. The re-usable cells hinge open to allow easy removal of the plant, with no root disturbance, ready for transplanting.
- Available in 12cm deep only
- 64 cell pack consists 2 trays of 32 cells and 2 clear propagating lids - giving a potential 64 plants
- Deep Rootrainers are ideal for beans, sweet peas and strawberries and other deep rooting plants
- Rapid Rootrainers the choice for salad crops, bedding plants and all annuals not requiring deep rooting space
- Re-useable cells simply hinge open to allow the plant to be removed without damaging the roots