Raspberry Beetle Trap
From: Plant Protection : Insect Pest Control
Use this Raspberry Beetle Trap, which doubles as a monitoring kit, to detect the early signs of raspberry beetle by placing it 1m above ground, 4-6 weeks before first flower during April to July. The Raspberry Beetle Trap helps to improve the timing and efficiency of spray treatment, thereby reducing crop damage or any unnecessary spray application.
Attracted by the incorporated attractant lure and colour of the cross vanes (simulating a giant raspberry flower), the beetles fly into the cross vane, fall into the funnel-shaped catchment area and down into the holding bucket below.
- Raspberry Beetle Trap detects the early warning signs of raspberry beetle
- Helps improve the timing and efficiency of spray treatment
- Helps reduce crop damage and unnecessary spray application
- Beetles are attracted to the lure and colour
- Trap supplied with two lures, giving 12 weeks of operation
- Attractant lure lasts approx 6 weeks
- Refills can be brought separately to reuse the trap year after year