Elegant, strong and full of features.
From: Greenhouses : Harrod Superior Greenhouses
We’re delighted to introduce the Harrod Superior Greenhouse design that is elegant, strong and full of features such as integral roof blinds along one side of the roof and vast amounts of ventilation to provide the best growing environment of any greenhouse available today.
You can customise your greenhouse internally with a range of optional integral and freestanding staging and shelves too. All of these can be matched together with the greenhouse in one of our contemporary colours that best compliments your garden setting.
• Superior 25 YEAR GUARANTEED ALUMINIUM FRAMEWORK that is topped with a distinguished finial. Major aluminium frame sections are far stronger than many models from well respected manufacturers - e.g. the eaves and glazing bars are almost two and a half times heavier!
• Frames expertly powder coated in Pine Green, Antique Ivory or Willow Grey.
• Heavy duty aluminimum braces on every roof bay, 2 at the eaves and 1 at the ridge adds enormous strength.
• Glazed with 4mm toughened glass for both strength and your safety. Far superior to 3mm glass often found in most greenhouses.
• ‘Lock in’ glazing system using beads rather than clips - adds significantly to the strength of the greenhouse whilst having a far better appearance and is easier and safer to assemble too.
• Stands on ALL SURFACES with a 4"/10cm H aluminium base plinth. As well as being able to site on an existing hardstanding area with stainless steel ground anchors that secure with supplied expansion bolts, the Harrod Superior Greenhouse can also be put directly on the soil. Siting directly on soil using supplied heavy duty stainless steel ground anchors offers an opportunity to SAVE £HUNDREDS on building a special base for the greenhouse.
• Unrivalled ventilation with at least 2 x double or 2 x triple roof vents; at least 2 x bayliss autovents; at least 3 x louvre vents - the number varying depending on greenhouse size. The generous amounts of ventilation ensures that our Superior design has more ventilation included than any other model on the market to prevent the greenhouse from overheating and ensuring fresh air can circulate and cool.
• Attractive blinds. Each Harrod Superior greenhouse is supplied with a set of external roller blinds that are hugely beneficial in reducing the heat and scorching from as early as February onwards. Covering one side of the roof, the blinds are very neat in appearance in sophisticated grey to match all frame colours and are simple to operate with a supplied reach pole - no cords or pulleys.
• Gutters & downpipes - the large integral gutters come with rigid downpipes and sufficient fittings to direct rainwater into water butts.
• Hanging basket rails - a great feature with 2 strong rails on each side that are a perfect place to hang floral baskets.
• Low threshold doorway - no step to trip over! There is a generous 2ft wide single door on 6ft wide greenhouses; 4ft wide double doors on 8ft+ wide greenhouses to allow perfect access for a wheelbarrow or wheelchair. An optional stainless steel ramp is available.
• Variety of width and length sizes - Ridge heights are 234cm/7ft 8" for 6ft wide sizes; 255cm/8ft 5" for 8ft wide sizs. All door heights are 196cm/6ft 5" - please note doors are positioned in the width side of the greenhouse, usually the shorter length. All eaves heights are 165/5ft 5".