Garden Chafer Trap
From: Plant Protection : Insect Pest Control
The more Garden Chafer beetles you catch in the Garden Chafer Trap in May means less lawn-wrecking grubs devouring the roots of your well-kept grass in August and September.
A single Garden Chafer Trap will cover an area of ½ an acre (2000 sqm) and the specially formulated pheromone lure - supplied with the trap and also available as a replacement - will entice the beetles into the trap, reduce numbers and give you a fair idea of the potential grub activity later in the summer. The Garden Chafer Trap comes complete with lure and instructions and traps Garden Chafer beetles, one of the two most common species in the UK.
- Garden Chafer Trap catches adult Garden Chafer beetles
- Pheromone lure attracts adult beetles
- Lure lasts for 6 - 8 weeks and is supplied with trap
- Replacement lures available separately
- Set up trap on lawn in May
- Garden Chafer Trap will both trap adult beetles and give indication of possible grub numbers
- Supplied complete with lure and instructions
- Simple to erect
- Easy to store