From: Fertilisers, Feeds, Soil Testers and Improvers,Trays, Pots etc : Soil Improvers
The agent in the clay breaker makes the soil easier to work and improves drainage and can be applied to lawns as well as vegetable plots, allotments and herbaceous borders; simply scatter the pellets onto a roughly dug plot in autumn and enjoy cultivating your soil in the following seasons.
Supplied in a 2.5kg box, the clay breaker won't affect the soil ph and can be used as a top dressing on lawns, also in autumn.
- Clay breaker ideal for making heaviest of clay soils easier to work
- Will not affect soil ph levels
- Improves drainage and enhances soil warmth for earlier cropping
- Supplied in pelleted form
- Comes in 2.5kg box
- Apply in autumn to roughly dug soil
- Can also be applied as an autumn top dressing to lawns
- Blend of organic matter and gypsum
- Apply at rate of 200g per sqm
- Completely natural and organic
- Suitable for vegetable plots and ornamental beds and borders