Ingredients for Courgette Frittata:
- Courgettes (as many as you like)
- Eggs 4 – 6 (depending on number of servings)
- Tomato (optional)
- Grated Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and black pepper
Method for Courgette Frittata:
- Sauté the sliced onion and garlic in olive oil in a frying pan until soft. Add courgette slices and salt and black pepper.
- Cook until turning transparent. Beat up the eggs and pour over the courgette mixture. Do not have the heat too high otherwise the eggs will burn.
- Allow the eggs to set, cover with grated cheese and sliced tomatoes if using.
- Put under a hot grill to set the top and brown.
Great served with sausages.