Ingredients for Warm Broad Bean and Feta Salad :
- 900 g/2lb broad beans shelled or 350g/12 oz frozen beans
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6oz plum tomatoes halved or quartered if large
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 4oz firm feta cheese cut into chunks
- 3tbsp chopped fresh dill (I never put this on it)
- 12 olives (I don’t like olives so only my OH gets these)
- Salt and pepper
Method for Warm Broad Bean and Feta Salad:
- Cook the fresh or frozen broad beans in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a heavy based frying pan and add the tomatoes and garlic. Cook until the toms are beginning to colour.
- Add the feta to the pan and toss the ingredients together for one minute, mix with the drained beans, dill, olives and salt and pepper. Serve with chopped dill.